It’s strawberry fever!? Last time I
made a homemade strawberry jam jar , this week I made a glass of strawberry tiramisu.Its strawberry season.
This is a quick and easy recipe by #tiffybaekitchen that served with a glass! For 6 people!
What I have ?
- Strawberries | 600 g
- Cream | 200 g
- Mascarpone | 1 cup
- Egg | 1
- Sugar | 100 g
- Sponge finger biscuit | 1 pack
- Amaretto | 5 spoons
- Vanila sugar | 1 spoon
- Strawberry sauce (dressing)
How to ?
- Chop strawberries to small pieces.
- Beat cream | mascarpone | Vanila sugar with a mixer untill soft.
- Beat eeg and sugar in another bowl untill it thick and creamy.
- Now put eeg mixture in into mascarpone mixture | added Amaretto 5 spoons | mixed together.
- Cut biscuits to small | place them into based glasses.
- Place strawberries into the glasses | added little bit of strawberry sauce.
- Place the mascarpone mixture into the glasses over strawberries
- And the last top , pour the strawberry sauce on the top | small pieces of biscuits again
- Place strawberry tiramisu glasses in the fridge for 1 hour.
It’s summery desserts for a weekend or holiday.I love to making treats. Tiffybaekitchen !