Keep clam and drink Chocolate Frappe!
Some people maybe like to cool off with fruity , lemonade or alcohol- free cocktails. But I like more a frozen creamy drink for the summertime.
My #tiffybaekitchen serve a Oreo chocholate Frappe drink .
What I have ?
- cacao powder | 3 tspoon
- Vanila sugar | 1 pack
- Sugar syrup | 1 tspoon
- Oreo sandwich Icecream | 1
- Milk 4 spoons
How to :
- Add ice in the mixer
- Add cacao powder 3 tspoon
- Add vanila sugar
- Add sugar syrup ( if you like sweet)
- Add milk 4 spoons (I use bear milk 2 spoons , milk 2 spoons)
- Add 1 Oreo sandwich ice cream
- Blend it in high speed untill ice is crushed fine.
- Pour into a glass
- Top with whippedcream and chocholate sauce.
You can make it easy at home and treat yourself good in the hot summer days.I take one to the pool and chilling hard.
Or chill out in the garden with a jar of chocholate frappé.
chocolate frappe is one of my favorite treats in the summer.I’m love to make it at home,and I think you can take my #tiffybaekitchen recipes to make it at home too. I would like to write more my summer drinks for the next story.
With love | summervibes