As I ever wrote about Thai ingredients in my #tiffybaekitchen up on my blog.Today I take one important of Thai ingredients for cooking dinner.
Thai chili paste ( Nam Prik Pao) is a common ingredient used in Thai cooking.It spicy and sweet.I brought it from Thailand back to Germany.But also can find in local Asian store here.I used it in #tiffybaekitchen recipes today
- Fried chicken with chili Thai paste stir fired
What I used ?
- Chicken | 400 g
- Chili Thai paste | 1/2 cup
- Onion | 1
- Oil | 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce 1-2 spoons
- Salt | 1 tsp
- Black pepper | 1 tsp
- Eggs | 2
- Bread crushed
- All purpose flour ( rice flour)
- Salt | 1 tsp + Sugar | 1 tsp
- Cut chicken in a good size , add little bit pepper and salt coat the chicken
- Dip chicken in the egg mixture. Coat well.Dip the chicken in the flour mixture then dip the chicken in the bread crushed.
- Add ½” oil into a cast iron pan. Preheat the oil over medium heat to 365 F.Fry it untill it yellow brown and then take out and standing.
- Then cut all chicken in the small pieces.
- Add oil in the pan wait till it hot
- Add slided onion and stir fried untill it turn yellow
- Add ** Thai chilli paste ** fry untill it mix all with onion and put little bit water inside (to make it little bit sauce)
- Add salt , sugar and soy sauce
- Add fried chicken and then stir fried to combine
- Add some basilleave
Thank you for your support