It’s dessert time again at home !
I would like to say ” happy August ” time flies so fast.
So before sweetsummer is over I serve a fancy dessert at #tiffybaekitchen.
Honey toast with icecream
What I used :
- Toast 3 pieces (more when you like bigger toast)
- Butter | 2 spoons
- Honey syrup | 3 spoons
- Ice cream (your favorites)
- Topping ( strawberry,blueberries or banana)
- Chocolate syrup
- Cut the inner bread along the crust, and cut it into cubes.
- Spread them with melted butter
- Preheat the oven 250C put it the oven about 10 minutes
- Serve it with topping what toppings do you like : I made with Tiramisu icecream , honey syrup and chocolate syrup on the top.
It take about 15 minutes to make Honey toast at home. It’s a perfect dessert to everyone.
check out IG : tiffybaeonhere